Okay, so I’ll be honest
here, I suck at remembering and making time for myself, hey who doesn’t these
days? After all I am single mother to a now toddler, who keeps me extremely busy
and on my down time, I, well…nap, a lot.
So hi, hello, yes you
reading this, hi-ya, welcome back to my little corner of the universe, a safe
place to express feelings and discuss anything you feel is important to us.
Quick update!
My name is still Samantha, Sam
or if you are my brother-in-law…Samfa (long standing bad joke, I cant even
recall the last time he called me anything but Samfa). I am still a mother to
one, Brooklyn, Brooke, Brookie or B. (If together we make this blog work, long
enough till you are able to read, hi darling…eat your greens please).
Brooke is now two; she was 2
about a week ago. She is a chatterbox, from the time she opens her eyes at
around 6am, till the time she closes them. She talks about everything and
anything. She does this amazing little voice when she talks through her toys,
its all high pitch and squeaky. She is a right character, but we all guessed
she would be from her mannerism.
Brooke is now using a potty
(yay), although she has used a potty since about 3 months old for her, erm,
number 2’s. In the last two weeks she has been asking and using the ‘big girls
toilet’. At home she is dry, we are still working on the out and about part. Hey
why not check out my baby led potty training post.
At the end of last summer,
we brought out first campervan. She is a conversion from an old railway
transit. Converted campervan/day van. I love her, she is called Frankie and we
are yet to make more memories in her. Ideally I would like to re-design her
layout, but all good things come to those who wait, right?
I still own a motorbike,
although I don’t get to ride as often, mainly because of the weather, I mean
being winter does absolutely nothing for my eagerness to ride. Brooke is still
terrified of both my helmet and my bike, but who knows, maybe that will change
this year.
No comments:
Post a Comment